Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Baby Puffs

With my little gal and I on the go more in the mornings since she's dropped her morning nap, (yessss!!) I've been happy to find something I can put in her Snack Trap that's convenient, healthy, won't spoil and doesn't make a mess. I used to feel like I was limited to Cheerios or risk delving into the high-sugar world of BeechNut or Gerber puffs, or the salty world of goldfish or pretzels.

Enter Happy Baby Puffs, an organic whole grain melt-in-baby's-mouth snack with greens, apples or bananas baked right in. My daughter likes the greens ones a lot, and loves their o-like shape which she thinks looks like a flower. I admit that I've eaten a few and found them appealing. Happy Baby Puffs are fortified with vitamins and minerals including vitamin D, much like the 'big brands' puffs.

More bonuses about these snacks:

- Half the sugar of other brands
- Better value - 40% more puffs inside in a convenient flip-top package
- Green Packaging: Their containers are sourced through a green partnership with Method. They are made with 25% recycled materials, are BPA free, and are recyclable.

I've saved the package to use for storing other small items, and it's great for travel.

Looking for more healthy toddler finger foods? Take a look and tell me what you think. Please share some of your child's favorites too.

No comments:

Post a Comment