Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Top toys for 12-18 month olds


How did it get to be halfway through October? I haven't seen a Christmas ad yet, but I know they're coming; lurking out there in the way-too-near future. Usually I'm trying to get gift ideas together by now so that I don't feel pressured to think of something at the last moment. Does it always work? No, but at least I get my gift shopping list somewhat organized. :)

I know I appreciate idea lists for different categories of people for whom I'd be buying presents. So this year, I put together a list of top toys for 12-18 month olds for you. I know, it's only one age group, but I've got to start somewhere. This is the most recent stage that Samantha's gone through, so it's fresh in my mind. So, if you're doing toy shopping for a young toddler this will hopefully give you a bit of a head start in thinking of a fun, age appropriate gift. 

Have another toy that your 12-18 month old has loved to play with?  Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment