Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

It's Thursday.  Here's your reminder to sit down and take a moment to practice being thankful.  A dear friend of mine whom I really admire would tell her kids to have 'an attitude of gratitude rather than an attitude of rat-itude.'  I like that saying a lot.  I can have an attitude of rat-itude when little things derail my plans, and there are times I definitely need help to even ask myself what I can be thankful for about certain situations.

So, please join me in this weekly expression of thankfulness.  I'd love to hear what you're thankful for.

Here's mine for this week:  I'm thankful for parks with tons of sidewalks for small kids to ride their bikes around in.  Our neighborhood doesn't have sidewalks to speak of.

photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rococohobo/2750365451/

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful that my friend/co-worker made it out of surgery this morning and is resting well.

    ReplyDelete